Applications are invited from the eligible Indian Nationals for the selection on the following non-teaching positions in the University on direct recruitment basis:
The last date of applying online is 15.07.2017 (by 5.00 PM) and last date of the receipt of the hard copy of the online filled-in application form is 22.07.2017 (by 5.00 PM).
Start date of online application submission process: 17.06.2017
Dates for making online payment: 17.06.2017 to 15.07.2017 (upto 5:00 PM)
Last date for submission of online application form: 15.07.2015 (upto 5:00 PM)
Last date of receipt of hard copy of application form by the University: 22.07.2015 (upto 5:00 PM)
- Date of determining the eligibility of educational qualification of all candidates shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online application form.
- Candidates should have minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 40 years as on 01.07.2017. Relaxation in upper age shall be provided to the candidates belonging to the category of OBC/SC/ST of Uttar Pradesh as per the U.P. State Govt. rules.
- Number of vacancies may be changed. No claim arising due to the change in number of posts advertised shall be admissible.
- The University reserves the right not to fill any or all the advertised posts.
- The candidates who are already in public government employment must send their applications through proper channel. However, an advance copy may be sent and NOC must be produced at the time of interview.
- The University reserves the right to conduct written test/screening test in case of number of application received is higher for any such post(s).
- For the post of Stenographer, candidates shall be required to qualify Stenography and Typing test.
- No TA/DA shall be provided to the candidates for attending the written/screening test or interview.
- Candidates should bring in the original documents in support of their claim in application form at the time of interview, failing which they shall not be considered for interview.