About the Institute:
RMIT University Vietnam brings a world-class education and globalized study environment to the heart of Asia. We are part of Melbourne-based university RMIT- Australia’s biggest tertiary institution. RMIT University Vietnam offers programs in business, technology, communication, design and fashion, and boasts an impressive range of extra-curricular activities that encourage students to break new ground in their areas of interest.
About the Scholarship:
As a postgraduate research candidate at RMIT, you will be part of an active research community and have access to a variety of research scholarships to help you pursue excellence in research while furthering your academic and career goals. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and research potential.
There are four scholarships available in year 2018, funded by RMIT Vietnam for female candidates enrolling into PhD programs.
Value and duration:
- Applicants who are successful in receiving an RVSF scholarship are sponsored 50% of tuition fees for the maximum duration of their candidature.
- The standard duration of a research doctorate scholarship is three years full-time. Candidates may apply for an extension of up to six months subject to satisfactory progress and Centre approval.
To be considered for a scholarship, candidates must have:
- The academic entry requirement of a Masters Degree by Research
- English language requirements of an IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- A strong PhD research proposal – candidates with support from supervisors will receive priority
If you do not hold one of the above qualifications, you will only be considered for a scholarship if you have previous publications or significant research experience.
How to Apply:
Applicants applying for a scholarship should submit the application together with the PhD application documents and either send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (+84) 28 3776 1300
For further details, please visit the link given here