Today starting any business comes with its risks and threats. With complex GST Rules , never ending compliances that every business needs to follow and constantly changing industry practices challenge a business man and the core of his business.
Thus mastering the required risk-management techniques is imperative for all businesses and industries to flourish; especially the budding entrepreneurs of the country who require the guidance and path-breaking ideas to lead their way through the tough completion in the Global market on this day.
Established in year 2000 International School of Business & Media is amongst top 2% B-schools in India in terms of Education & Career Building and amongst the most preferred B-Schools in Pune. ISB&M has grown rapidly over the decades and has 4 campuses in 3 cities- Pune (Nande & Mulshi), Kolkata and Bangalore. It has also received many national and international awards for academic excellence. ISB&M offers multi –disciplinary programmes under Management, Commerce and Engineering.
About the Conference:
The One day Risk Conference-“Risk Roulette” is being organised by the Finance Club which is a career focused student organization of ISB&M, Pune. This conclave plans to bring together some of the best minds at the forefront of industry, policy and academia through interactive discussions, with the aim of developing perspectives and inspiring the students.
The Conference deliberations will be on the following themes:
- Financial markets and Instruments risk
- General Insurance and Banking risk
Who can Attend?
Anyone who is interested in learning state of art best practiced in risk management from accredited experts in the field.
Objective of the Conference:
- To exchange ideas and experience of research and work in financial institution
- to emphasis on practical issues within the fields of finance and insurance
- To constitute a vibrant forum for presenting scientific ideas and result of new research in the area of investment theory,financial markets, banking, insurance and risk management
- to promote and exchange opinions about the challenges facing with current financial arrangements in the global world and to consider the initiative that are currently underway.
- To explore a possible mandate for recommendations for government standardization and regulatory bodies, market surveillance authorities on development and implementation of risk management techniques
- Better understanding of the range of different perspectives regarding the potential for further improvements in the area of risk behavior
- Promoting and exchanging experiences on the use of risk management techniques in the areas of regulatory corporation and market surveillance.
Date: November 25 at 09:30 am –18:30 pm
Venue: S. No. 44/1, 44 1/ 2, Nande Village Pashan Sus Road, Taluka Mulshi Pune 412 115
To register, click here.
For any details contact them here or 02066754699.
For official link, click here.