Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of nearly 4650 branches, with total business of more than Rs.4,80,000 Crores and driven by a talented workforce of 34500+ employees, is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Risk Manager.
- Risk Manager / III
- Risk Manager / II
- For Risk Manager / III: MBA in Finance or / & Banking or its equivalent / Postgraduate diploma in banking or / &Finance or its equivalent / Post Graduate in Statistics Preferable professional qualification: FRM / CFA / Diploma in Risk Management. Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in Risk Management / Credit / Treasury /ALM.
- For Risk Manager / II: B.Tech./MCA with MBA (Finance) from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with an aggregate of 60% Marks. or M.Sc. Maths from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with an aggregate of 60% Marks. or M.Sc. Statistics from AICTE/UGC approved University/ College with an aggregate of 60% Marks. or MBA (Finance) or it’s equivalent from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with an aggregate of 60% Marks.
Selection will be through online written test and personal interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for Tests or Interviews.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply only online from 30.10.2019 to 21.11.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- To apply online, click here.
- The on-line test is proposed to be held on 21.12.2019 at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Pune, Raipur & Patna Centers. The allocated Centre/Venue for the Examination will be intimated through Call Letter.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. Multiple Applications/Registrations will be summarily rejected and the application fee will be forfeited.
- The decision of the Bank in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all candidates.
Phone Number: 022 – 6638 7777