PhonePe invites application from the eligible candidates for the post of Risk Analyst for its office in Bangalore.
About the Company
PhonePe is an Indian digital payment and financial services company headquartered in Bangalore, India. PhonePe was founded in December 2015, by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari, and Burzin Engineer. The PhonePe app, based on Unified Payments Interface (UPI), went live in August 2016.
The PhonePe app is available in over 11 Indian languages. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, make utility payments, pay at shops, invest in tax saving funds, liquid Funds, buy the insurance and mutual funds, and gold.
- You will work with data to understand patterns and anti-patterns to determine risk activity ranging from fraud, AML, identity theft, KYC, and non-compliant activity per RBI, company policies.
- You are responsible for defining, developing, and communicating key metrics that need to be monitored, to infer risky activity with respect to businesses, categories, products, merchants, etc.
- You model data and quantitatively analyze that translates data into actionable insights and can contribute to decision-making with your stakeholders, keeping PhonePe principles and customer interest as sacrosanct.
- Analyze data to recommend anti-fraud processes for changing transaction patterns and trends.
- Provide support to cross-functional teams in their ad-hoc risk analytics requests.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute or strong relevant work experience.
- You have 4+ years of experience in analytics.
- Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving, and excellent analytics skills.
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation, and project management skills.
- Technical capabilities: Proficient in SQL, Excel, Other scripting languages (PHP, Python, etc.)
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of statistical models like SAS/R/Python.
- Working experience with BI tools (QlikView/Tableau/PowerBI etc) will be an added advantage.
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
How to Apply?
Interested candidates for this job role through this link.
For more details, click the link below.