Applications are now open for the Rise Global Talent Program 2021.
Rise-an initiative of Schmidt Futures and the Rhodes Trust is the anchor program of that commitment. Rise builds on an existing partnership between Schmidt Futures and the Rhodes Trust, including the creation of the Schmidt Science Fellows program.
- Education Support: Receive need-based financial support for university and internships, a technology package, and free online courses.
- Residential Summit: Meet other Rise Global Winners at a fully-funded summit and explore leadership, service, and your future career path.
- Mentorship & Career Services: Access individualized resources and guidance as you embark on your career journey.
- Funding Opportunities: Apply for funding to scale up your service to others, or compete for investment to start a social enterprise.
- Early Access: Be the first to know about scholarships, internships, and other opportunities through our partner universities and organizations.
- Global Community: Stay connected to a community of future leaders through annual events and opportunities.
- If you are between the ages of 15 and 17, from any country, with any background, you can apply to be part of the first-ever Rise cohort.
- Whether you’re interested in science, art, community organizing, or any other topic, they want to hear from you.
- You can be from any country of the world.
- Brilliance: You learn quickly and challenge yourself with new problems.
- Perseverance: Obstacles don’t keep you down for long. You embrace the challenge and overcome it.
- Calling: Your superpower, your passion. You care about something and have the motivation to achieve it.
- Integrity: Honesty and strong moral principles are core to who you are.
- Empathy: You understand others and relate to their experiences.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is January 29, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.