The Rhodes Scholarship programme is the oldest (established 1903), and perhaps the most prestigious, international scholarship programme in the world. Administered by the Rhodes Trust in Oxford, the programme offers more than 100 fully-funded Scholarships each year for postgraduate study at the University of Oxford in the UK – one of the world’s
Selection Committees for the Scholarships are looking for young leaders of outstanding intellect and character who are motivated to engage with global challenges, committed to the service of others and show promise of becoming value-driven, principled leaders for the world’s future.
- Nationality/citizenship: You must be a citizen of India, holding an Indian passport, or equivalent proof of citizenship.
- Education/residency: You must have undertaken formal study at an educational institution in India for a minimum of 4 of the last 10 years, and have either (i) completed a school leaving exam (10th or 12th standard) in India, or (ii) have received, or be in the final year of, an undergraduate degree at a university in India.
- Age: You must have reached your 19th and not have passed your 25th birthday on 1 October 2019.
- Academic achievement: You must have completed (or will have completed by June / July 2019) your undergraduate degree with First Class, or equivalent.
Applications must be submitted online by 23:59 India Standard Time, Tuesday, Jul 31.
- Apply online here via the scholarships tab.
- You must submit your application online, with all supporting documents, by 23:59 India Standard Time, Tuesday, Jul 31.
- In preparation for making your application, you should read carefully the general information for candidates, the Conditions of Tenure for the Rhodes Scholarship, the information in this document and the graduate admissions pages of the University of Oxford here.
- All applicants will be emailed with the outcome of their application.
- For more details about the application, visit here.
For any queries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org