Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Amethi, UP invites applications for admission in a 2-year M. Tech. programme in the following disciplines for the session commencing in July-2018 (Academic Session 2018-19).
- Petroleum Engineering (Seats – 20)
- Chemical Engineering (Seats – 20)
1. Petroleum Engineering: A 4-year B.Tech./B.E. degree in Petroleum Engineering with a first class or minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and a qualified GATE score
2. Chemical Engineering: A 4-year B.Tech./B.E. degree* with a first class or minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and a qualified GATE Score.
* Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Ceramic and Glass Technology, Chemical Technology, Electrochemical Engineering, Oil Technology, Paint Technology, Plastic Technology, Polymer Technology, Rubber Technology or Petrochemical Engineering.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and interview. Final selection will be made based on the performance in written test/interview, GATE score and previous academic performances taken together.
GATE qualified students who are admitted to the M.Tech program will receive a monthly assistantship of Rs. 12,400/- per month for four semesters only.
|Last Date of online Submission of Application:||12th June’ 2018 (Thursday)|
|Declaration of a List of Candidates called for Test/Interview:||20th June’ 2018 (Wednesday)|
|Date of Written Test and Interview:||03th July’ 2018 (Tuesday)|
|Declaration of Result:||11th July’ 2018 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date of Acceptance of Admission & Online Fee Submission||23th July’ 2018 (Monday)|
|Date of Registration:||29th July’ 2018 (Sunday)|
|Classes Commence:||30th July’ 2018 (Monday)|
How to apply
The admission form (given here) should be submitted online before the last date as specified under “Important Dates”. Candidates are need to bring all the documentary evidences in original (testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research/professional experience) along with a self attested photocopy of each at the time of interview.
Shortlisted candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be called at Jais, Amethi for a written test & interview. All selected General/OBC candidates called for the written test & interview will be reimbursed To & Fro fare of sleeper class by shortest route after joining there respective programme.
However, all SC/ST/PwD/Female candidates called for the written test & interview will be reimbursed To & Fro fare of sleeper class by shortest route through A/c. Payee cheque which will be sent to their given address on TE Claim Form. Candidates have to produce Railway/Bus ticket in support of their claim.
- For Technical Support – 0522-4150500
- For Academic Related Query – +91-8765985862
Timings: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
(On all working days- Monday to Friday)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For official website link, click here.