About the Competition
Research for Resurgence Foundation (RFRF) along with Parent Organization Bharatiya Shikshan Mandal and IIT Ropar announces the competition for the development of an indigenous app for video conferencing.
Minimum Qualifying Criteria for App
- Data and Memory Resources Utilization: App should be able to use mobile-to-mobile (or laptop or computers at user end) resources and should either do not depend on any server or server dependency should be minimum.
- Connectivity: App should be able to connect more than 50 phones/laptops/computers for a meeting/video conferencing using mix of Android and iOS based operating systems for phones and windows for laptops and computers.
- Video and Audio Quality: Clear Audio and Video (HD or non-HD) will be acceptable.
- Security Features: App developed should be secured in terms of data being exchanged on the app.
- Screen Sharing should be possible by at least one participant at a time.
- Among all entries after evaluation of demo/beta versions selection of winner will be done by the experts of RFRF. The winner will be given a prize of Rs. 5,00,000/- (Rupees Five Lakhs) including taxes.
- If there is more than one winner then the prize will be divided within winners equally. In addition to cash prize a certificate will be awarded and further development support will be given to the winner. TDS will be deducted as per government rule.
How to Apply?
Interested participants can apply for the competition through this link.
May 15, 2020
Phone: 88887 71181
For further details, click here.