Globally, the Science and Technology are the foundation of a successful economy, especially as nations are rapidly progressing towards the sustainable knowledge-based economy.They are essential to create the basic amenities and infrastructure which will raise living standards, give an opportunity to citizens to create wealth and to lighten degradation of natural resources and to retain biodiversity.
- To bring awareness about the contribution of science and technology for human welfare among different cross sections of civil society.
- For creating interest in scientific and technological developments among officers of line departments, teaching faculty, and research scholars.
- To foster understanding of scientific developments and advancements in the field of S&T.
- Popularize utilization of advanced technological tools in various sectors of the economy for the overall development of the state.
- To felicitate eminent scientists for their contribution to S&T developments in the state as well as the country.
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Chemical & Life Sciences
- Interdisciplinary Sciences
- Engineering Sciences (any branch)
- The conference will provide a platform for delegates to present their ideas and research outcomes in the form of research poster presentations.
- The posters could be presented on any aspects related to physical & mathematical sciences; chemical & life sciences; interdisciplinary sciences and engineering sciences (including all branches).
- A compendium of selected abstracts will be brought out and circulated to all the delegates during the conference.
Prizes in each discipline
- I Prize Rs. 10,000/-
- II Prize Rs. 7,500/-
- Consolation Prizes 1 Rs. 5,000/-
- Consolation Prizes 2 Rs. 5,000/
Call for Paper:
- Extended abstract should not exceed more than 700 words
- Typeset should be in front size-12 in time new roman with 1.5 space
- The abstract should be sent to mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org. or click here
Click here for the registration form.
A nominal registration Rs.200/- has been fixed for each delegate.The amount has to be sent through DD favoring Member Secretary, KSTA, Bengaluru along with filled-in registration form.
Bank Details for online transfer of Registration Fee:
Ac. No. : 64001018807
IFSC Code: SBIN0040463
Last for submission of abstract: January 05, 2018
Conference on: January 18-19, 2018.
Dr. Madhusudana Reddy, Ph: 9480224757, email: email@example.com
Dr. K Munirathnam, Ph: 9035286246, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. M Dhanamjaya, Ph: 9945185445
Please click here for any detail.