Major Course Content
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Supervised/ Unsupervised/Semi-Supervised Learning
- Decision Tree Learning
- Linear Regression, Logistic Regression
- Instance-based learning
- Bayesian Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Support Vector Machine
- Neural Networks, Perception, Back Propagation Algorithms
- Genetic Algorithms
- Fuzzy Logic, Fuzzy C Means Clustering, Rough K Means Clustering
- Feature Selection/Extraction, Dimensionality Reduction, Principal Component Analysis
- Deep Learning, Extreme Learning
- Python for Machine Learning
- Hands-on session using Python
The programme will be conducted by faculty members from NIT Warangal. Academicians from IITs/ NITs/ IIITs in the concerned field and speakers from industry are invited to deliver lectures.
The programme is open to teachers of engineering colleges. Industry personnel working in the concerned/allied disciplines can also attend.
How to apply
A filled-in form of the application in the prescribed format (given in the brochure below) duly signed and sponsored by appropriate authorities (along with DD/NEFT receipt) should reach the coordinator at the host institute by speed post.
It is also mandatory to send a scanned application form and DD/NEFT receipt through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty and Research Scholars: Rs. 2500
Faculty of SC/ST Category: Rs. 1875 (caste certificate to be submitted)
Industry participants: Rs. 7500
Last date to apply: May 27, 2019
Selection List/Intimation: Before June 1, 2019
Programme Dates: June 10-15, 2019
M. Mallikarjuna, Cell Number: 9448949940
Tel: +91 080 6622 6622, 656875 63-65
For the official brochure, click here.