The Agharkar Research Institute is located in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Agharkar Research Institute is an autonomous, grant-in-aid research institute of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Applications are invited for the post of Research Student at Agharkar Research Institute, Pune.
Funding Agency and Title
Digitizing Herbarium (AHMA)
- M.Sc. (1st class) in Botany.
- Desirable: Previous working experience in plant taxonomy
- Upto 28 years. In case of JRF qualified candidates upto 30 years (28+2 years for activation as per JRF guidelines)
- Age relaxation of upto 5 years (Upto 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women candidates
- 3 years (Upto 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer)
How to Apply?
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available here along with self-attested Scanned copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category). All documents should be in PDF or JPG format and send it to email ID :email@example.com with Subject line as “Advt/RecT/07/2020-BOT-15-RS-(CANDIDATE NAME)”, on or before 16th October, 2020.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online.
- No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
Oct 16, 2020
For more details, click the link below.