Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Scientist – II (Medical) at ICMR – NICED, Kolkata.
National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases or NICED (also known as ICMR-NICED) is an Indian medical institute that conducts research and develops prevention and treatment and control strategies related to enteric diseases and HIV/AIDS. The headquarter of NICED is located at Kolkata, West Bengal.
“Establishment of a Network of Laboratories for Managing Epidemics and Natural Calamities”
- Post Graduate degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) with one year R&D/ teaching experience or Post Graduate diploma in medical subjects with two years R&D/ teaching experience in the required subject from recognized university. OR
- MBBS degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized university with 4 years R&D/ teaching experience in the required subject after MBBS degree. OR
- BDS/ B.V.Sc & AH degree recognized by DCINCI with 5 years R&D/ teaching experience in the relevant subject after BDS/ B.V.Sc degree
- MD in the relevant subject from a recognized university for candidates with first class relevant degree.
- Additional Post-doctoral research/ training experience in relevant subjects in recognized institute(s).
- Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools/ Data Management.
Monthly Consolidated Salary
₹75,000/- (fixed) Per Month
- Not exceeding 40 years as on 21 May 2021
- Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ ST/ OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees Departmental Candidates (including projects), and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time.
How to Apply?
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit an application to the Director, ICMR-NICED, Kolkata, along with scanned copies of bio-data showing academic records from Matriculation onward, experience, recent passport size photograph pasted on the application, and attested copies of relevant certificates through email to email@example.com mentioning “Application for VRDL RS-II (Med)” in the subject line.
- Screened applicants will be communicated for an online interview at a later date.
May 21, 2021
For more details, click the link below.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: