Applications are invited for Research Scientist Google Research at Google, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
As an organization, Google maintains a portfolio of research projects driven by fundamental research, new product innovation, product contribution and infrastructure goals, while providing individuals and teams the freedom to emphasize specific types of work.
As a Research Scientist, you’ll setup large-scale tests and deploy promising ideas quickly and broadly, managing deadlines and deliverables while applying the latest theories to develop new and improved products, processes, or technologies.
From creating experiments and prototyping implementations to designing new architectures, our research scientists work on real-world problems that span the breadth of computer science, such as machine (and deep) learning, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis, improving compilers for mobile platforms, as well as core search and much more.
As a Research Scientist, you’ll also actively contribute to the wider research community by sharing and publishing your findings, with ideas inspired by internal projects as well as from collaborations with research programs at partner universities and technical institutes all over the world.
- PhD in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in Machine Learning, NLP/NLU, Computer Vision, or Game Theory
- Experience with general purpose programming languages e.g., C/C++ or Python
- Contributions to research communities including publishing in forums (e.g: NeurIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, KDD, AAMAS)
- Strong publication record
- Undertake cutting edge research in the above mentioned areas.
- Develop solutions for real-world, large-scale problems.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Sr. Research Scientist- Superior Cleaning at Hindustan Unilever (HUL), Bengaluru: Applications Open