Each year the Research School of Accounting (‘RSA’), within the ANU College of Business and Economics (‘the College), may offer up to 4 awards known as the Research School of Accounting India Merit Scholarship (‘the award’).
The objective of the award is to support diversity and to recruit high calibre international students from India. The award acknowledges the quality of students from India and aims to meet RSA’s goal of attracting high quality students.
Field of study
- Applicant is an international student
- Applicant is a citizen of India
- Applicant has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling or college, demonstrated by results in their secondary, or university qualification
- Applicant has completed their studies in India
- Applicant is enrolled in, or has been granted entry into one of the following RSA programs.
- Recipients are expected to maintain a 70% weighted average mark
- enrolled in, or has been granted entry into one of Bachelor of Accounting (6 semesters)Master of Accounting (4 semesters)Master of Professional Accounting (3 semesters)
The award will cover 50% of the awardees ANU International Student Fees per semester, for the standard full time duration of the degree in which the student is enrolled.
- Applications are called for with a closing date as set by the ANU CBE Scholarships Office.
- The application is submitted on the prescribed electronic form and supporting documentation forwarded to CBE by email.
- To apply, click here.
Last day of application: May 18
For further details, visit official notification here.