Applications are invited from the interested candidates for one post of Research Project Assistant to work on “Open Cell Composite Panels and Tubes under dynamic loading”. The proposed research project assistant post will be on contract for six months and on the basis of the performance; the contract can be extended further on the recommendation by the PI.
Research Project Assistant (01)
- M.Tech or M.S. in Structural/ Structural Dynamics/ Applied Mechanics/ Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
- The candidate who has submitted their M.Tech or M.S. thesis and waiting for the result are also eligible to apply.
- Age limit 32 for general and for SC/ST/OBC/ Women/PH age limit may be relaxed as per GoI norms.
- B.Tech in the structural or equivalent field from a reputed institute having 2 years of research experience are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have a logical understanding, analytical, computational capability, sound knowledge in the analysis of the dynamic system.
- Knowledge of MATLAB/ C-programming, ABAQUS, GATE qualification will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of scientific writing.
Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- per month
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information and of the documents.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E-mail IDs in their applications.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The last date to apply is May 5, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Senior Project Associate at IIT Gandhinagar [Monthly Salary Rs. 60k]: Apply by May 31.