Fresh Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following temporary positions under DST-PURSE Program till September 2021(may be continued for another year)
Jamia Millia Islamia is a premier Central University located in New Delhi, India. Originally established at Aligarh, United Provinces during the British Raj in 1920, it moved to its current location in Okhla in 1935. It was given the deemed status by University Grants Commission in 1962.
The positions are purely temporary for which continuation will be subject to progress as well as co-terminus with the PURSE program. The selected candidates will work in Central Instrumentation Facility only and will be required to operate the scientific equipment for the users.
1. Post Doc
- No. of Posts: 01
- Salary: Rs. 55,000/- p.m.
- Ph.D. in Physics/ Chemistry/ Materials Science/ Nanotechnology. Experience in handling scientific equipment (such as XRD, Spectrophotometers, DLS, contact angle, TGA/DSC, Raman) / industry experience will be preferable.
- Publication in WoS/SCOPUS indexed journals will be another essential requirement.
2. Research Assistant
- No. of Posts: 02
- Salary: Rs. 21,000/- p.m.
- Qualification: M.Sc. in Physics/ Chemistry (with at least 55% marks).
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to send Biodata to the Prof. Incharge, Central Instrumentation Facility, S. Ramanujan Block, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi 110025 on or before 25.01.2020 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All original certificates/ testimonials will be required for verifications purpose at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview and/or joining of the position.
- The recruitment will be as per the guidelines of DST-PURSE and Jamia Millia Islamia.
- Employed candidates will be required to submit no objection certificate (NoC) from his/her employer at the time of interview.
- Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
Jan 25, 2021
For more details, click the link below.