Applications in the prescribed format are invited for various research positions on a purely temporary basis for the Research Project titled “Resource Centre/ Hub under Health Assessment Technology”, under Principal Investigator Dr. Kuldeep Singh, Professor& Head, Department of Pediatrics, AIIMS, Jodhpur.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur is a medical college and medical research public university based in Jodhpur, India. Like five other All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, it was established in 2012 and operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The post details are given below.
1. Senior Research Officer or Scientist ‘D’ (01)
- Will assist ‘Economic Evaluation Specialist’ in developing decision and Markov Model.
- Will conduct a review of the literature including systematic review, supervise the primary data collection for costing, stakeholder interviews, statistical analysis, report writing, and dissemination of results.
- Ph.D. in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology subject from a recognized university with Five Years R&D/ Teaching experience in the relevant subject after Ph.D.
- Post-doctoral research/ teaching experience in relevant subjects in recognized Institute.
- Knowledge of computer applications or Business Intelligence tools/ Data Management.
Rs. 70,000/- per month
2. Economic Evaluation Specialist (01)
- Ph.D. in Economics with a specialization in Cost-effectiveness analysis or Health Economics.
- Four years of experience after Ph.D.
- Experience in developing decision-making models, statistical analysis, report writing and dissemination of results.
Rs. 80,000/- per month
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Suitable candidates are advised to send his/ her filled application form by email, along with all relevant self-attested documents regarding age, qualifications, and relevant experience, on or before July 5, 2020, till 5 PM to email@example.com.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Senior Research Fellows at Regional Centre for Biotechnology, Faridabad: Apply by Jul 4.