The Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi invites applications from eligible and bright candidates for vacant Ph.D. Positions at the institute.
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas.
Spatiotemporal Analysis of Viscoelastic Flows.
- CGPA of at least 7.5 out of 10 OR 70% marks UG/ PG levels.
- M.Sc Mathematics, Physics, OR M.tech in Electrical Engg, Mechanical/ Aerospace Engg.
- Solid background in atleast one area: Ordinary Differential Eqns/ Partial Differential Equations/ Numerical Analysis/ Linear Algebra.
- Proficient in MATLAB/ Python or/ and C/ C++.
- Knowledge in computational partial differential equations
- Basic knowledge: Fourier-Laplace Transform, Complex Variables
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- CSIR/UGC/NBHM JRF exam clearance certificate OR GATE score of at least 400.
- Rs. 31,000 per month + House Rent Allowance (Year-1, 2)
- Rs. 35,000 per month + House Rent Allowance (Year-3, 4, 5)
- Upto Rs. 20,000 per annum (travel/ contingency/ consumables)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention ‘Application for Ph.D.’ in the subject line of your email.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Senior Project Officers at IIT Madras: Apply by July 14.