The Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA) invites applications for various research positions at the institute.
The Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) is one of the premier management schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
The post details are given below.
1. Digital Strategy Associate (01)
This position is created to strengthen the digital initiatives in Research & Publications Office at IIMA.
- Update Research and Publications Website on a regular basis.
- Marketing Research Webinars on social media platforms.
- Populate email-based newsletters and send automated emails to all research institutions.
- Work with communications on developing short video clips of the latest faculty research.
The candidate can be a graduate in any discipline but need to have strong interpersonal skills and technical skills in the following areas. This position is for a year and extension for another year is possible based on performance.
- Should have basic knowledge on open source tools & Techs (HTML 5.0 / PHP/ MySQL/ Web 3.0 etc) for managing web contents of R&P website.
- Shall have basic knowledge of CMS (Content Management System) packages.
- Shall have basic knowledge on UI/Design concepts to work with Communication Team.
- Shall be familiar with Social Media Platforms (Insta, FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) – as an Admin Handler for R&P Social Media Channels.
- Shall have working knowledge on Viral / Digital Marketing Concepts, Tools, and Technologies.
- Shall have working experience of planning, scheduling & hosting Virtual Digital Events/ Webinars/ Meetings using popular VC Tools.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is August 10, 2020.
2. Research Fellow/ Officer (Research): Behavioral Science Research (01)
- Conceptualize and write a research paper in areas mentioned above for publication, in coordination with faculties.
- Assist faculties with their research experiments.
- Consultation of researchers on experimental methods.
- Maintenance of technical laboratory infrastructure.
- Development of procedures and rules for laboratory use.
- A solid academic qualification: Ph.D. in areas related to behavioral/ cognitive/ neuro Economics, Finance, or Marketing, or cognitive science or neuroscience with potential applications in psychology, marketing, economics or finance (or)
- M.Sc. in the same with excellent academic record and aptitude for conducting research.
- Experience of 0 to 5 years in the mentioned field.
- Aspiring to build a career in management research in the above area
- Experience in applying the experimental research method in business, economics, finance, or marketing, will be desirable.
The selected candidate will be offered a fixed-term appointment initially for a period of three years on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode. The contract may be extended further as per the mutual convenience. Salary will not be a constraint for the deserving candidate and will be commensurate with the candidate’s profile and experience
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is August 21, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Chief Operating Officer & Manager at IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by Aug 11.