The Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi invites applications from eligible and bright candidates for vacant Research Assistant or Ph.D. positions at the institute.
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas.
- Research Assistant (01)
- Ph.D. (JRF) (01)
- Master degree in ECE with good academic record (CGPA >= 7.5)
- Project/ thesis work topics related to wireless communication and/ or FPGA.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Proficient in Matlab and Simulink or Verilog/ FPGA.
- Publications at good venues.
Rs. 31,000/- (all-inclusive)
12 months (Extension up to 2 years)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention “Application for RA/ Ph.D.” in the subject line of your email. The last date to apply is August 15, 2020.
Phone Number: 011-26907427
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Research Positions at IIIT Delhi [5 Vacancies]: Applications Open.