Applications are invited from meritorious candidates for 3 Vacant Ph.D. positions under rolling admissions at IIIT Delhi.
IIIT-Delhi was established as a State University by the Delhi Government, under the aegis of the ‘Directorate of Training and Technical Education’. The institute has been operating from its permanent campus at Okhla Phase III since Aug 2012. The 25-acre campus has state-of-the-art facilities for teaching and research.
Ph.D. position under rolling admissions (03)
The position is available for the research work on optical and wireless communication through a sponsored project (MeitY).
- Should have cleared some national level examination, say GATE/CSIR-UGC NET.
- ME/ MTech in ECE/ EE with good programming skills.
- Academically good BE/ B.Tech graduates are also eligible to apply.
- Proficient in optical and wireless communication.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Project work on optical and wireless communication.
- Experience in working with a research institution/company/university.
- Experience in working with students and/ or in a team.
- Coding on Matlab will be an added advantage.
- Hardware expertise is desirable however not mandatory.
Rs. 38,000/- per month.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention “Application for Ph.D.” in the subject line of your email. Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. Candidates are required to bring all their original documents on the day of the interview.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Research Posts (B.E./ B.Tech with CSE/ ECE) at IIIT Delhi [Monthly Salary Rs. 38k]: Apply by May 11.