The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur invites applications from fresh, motivated engineering graduates for the post of Project Associates under various funded projects at the institute.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
- Senior Project Associate (01)
- Project Associate (02)
Strengthening Regulatory Research & Network in the Power Sector under The Centre for Energy Regulation.
For Senior Project Associate
For Project Associate
One year or till the end of the project whichever is earlier.
- For Senior Project Associate: Rs. 21600-1800-54000 PM Consolidated
- For Project Associate: Rs. 18000-1500-45000 PM Consolidated
Higher starting salary may be considered for exceptionally qualified/experienced candidates as per IITK Rules.
How to Apply?
- The application should be submitted strictly online.
- The Application will not be accepted in any other mode.
- To apply for the post of Senior Project Associate, click here.
- To apply for the post of Project Associate, click here.
- Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The last date to apply is June 10, 2020.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Project Executive Officer at IIT Kanpur [2 Vacancies]: Apply by June 3.