IIIT Delhi invites applications from eligible and meritorious candidates for filling up two vacant Ph.D. Positions in the area of Applied/ Computational Mathematics.
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas.
Spatiotemporal Analysis of Viscoelastic Flows.
- CSIR/ UGC-NET JRF exam clearance certification.
- M.Sc. in Mathematics, Physics, OR M.Tech in Electrical Engg, Mechanical/ Aerospace Engg
- Must have a solid background in at least one area: Ordinary Differential Eqns/ Partial Differential Equations/ Numerical Analysis/ Linear Algebra.
- Proficient in MATLAB/ Python or/ and C/ C++.
- Knowledge in computational partial differential equations.
- Basic knowledge in Fourier-Laplace Transforms, Complex Variables.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Rs. 31,000 per month + House Rent Allowance (Year-1, 2)
- Rs. 35,000 per month + House Rent Allowance (Year-3, 4, 5)
- Upto Rs. 20,000 per annum (travel/ contingency/ consumables)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention ‘Application for Ph.D.’ in the subject line of your email. Submissions will remain open till the positions are filled.
Email ID: email@example.com.
For official notification, click the link below.