Established in 1982, Wildlife Institute of India (WII) is an internationally acclaimed Institution, which offers training program, academic courses and advisory in wildlife research and management. The Institute is actively engaged in research across the breadth of the country on biodiversity-related issues. The Institute’s idyllic campus that has been carefully developed to create state of the art infrastructure encourages scholarly work.
Qualifying Test and Interview
- You are required to select your choice of Test center while filling the application form. Test centers are available only in the following cities: New Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Bhopal, Guwahati, Dehradun.
- Please provide your correct contact details i.e. Email Id & Mobile No. in the application form. The details once submitted cannot be changed.
- You will be required to upload a recent scanned/ digital passport size photograph of yourself (with White background) during the application process.
Size : 2.5 cm x 3.5 cm and less than 200 KB (Formats -> .JPG, .JPEG, .GIF, .TIFF)
- False information or photographs will result in immediate disqualification from the examination process.
- The application number and other related details will be e-mailed to the candidate after submission of their application form and will be intimated through SMS in the registered mobile number.
- Payment should be made only after duly submitting the online registration form.
- Online payment can be made via Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card through our online secured payment gateway. Please make sure to tender the correct card details of the card holder while paying through online payment gateway.
Note: There is an additional pay of 45/- rupees as service charges of online payment. Hence the total amount to be paid for registration is Rs. 545/- (Five Hundred and forty-five only).
- If we find you are not eligible for the programme, we will send you a message by email.
- Please do not fill the online application form twice; this might result in rejection due to duplication of your records. If you wish to apply for more than one project, then login again to apply for the second project.
The list of posts available can be found here.
To apply, click here.
Contact Number: 011-40508149
For more details, visit the website by clicking here.