About the Organiser
St. Stephen’s College is a premier college of the University of Delhi. Widely regarded as one of the oldest and most prestigious colleges for arts and sciences in India, the institution has produced distinguished alumni in fields like politics, law, journalism, film, and business.
About the Competition
The Editorial Board of Finance & Investment Cell, St. Stephen’s College is proud to present the Research Paper Competition: December 2020, a research competition dedicated exclusively to the world of finance, banking, investment and commerce. This year, we are inviting papers on any topics related to the domain of Finance, Economics and Commerce.
- Word-limit on abstracts: 1000 words
- Research Paper can be written in teams of maximum 4
- Cross-college teams are allowed
- The competition is open for undergraduate students and postgraduates from all streams
- A maximum of four participants are allowed in one team
- Cross college teams are allowed
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.
- The guidelines for the competition is available here.
Oct 1, 2020
Stuti: +91 9818067185
Rohan: +91 9910517220
Tarun: +91 8179462747
Noticebard is proud to be the media partner for this event.