TISS Mumbai invites applications for Research Officer under SIMHA funded project for the year 2021. The last date of application submission is 7th Feb 2021.
The selected candidate will be involved in the following:
- Developing training material and resources for school leaders/teachers, counsellors and adolescents
- Conducting literature review for developing tools and manuals
- Liaising with various stakeholders for planning activities and scheduling consultations
- Writing reports and documenting SIMHA work
- Creating visibility for SIMHA and assisting in outreach activities.
- Have completed a full-time Master’s Degree in Applied/Counselling/Clinical Psychology.
- Possess excellent academic and research writing skills in English.
- Have proficiency in the use of computers for the purpose of documentation, data analysis and use of virtual platforms for training
- Speak English and Hindi fluently
- Experience of content development, conducting workshops and training sessions involving different stakeholders will be preferable
- Relevant experience of working with schools will be preferable.
Please send in your application with a detailed CV and mention the name of the post (SIMHA_Research Officer) applied for in the subject line to- simha.tiss[at]gmail.com by 7th February 2021.
- Late applications will not be entertained.
- Since applications received will be shortlisted, possessing the qualifications, and the experience will not ensure an interview call.
- Short listed candidates will be interviewed telephonically.
- The institution deserves the right to consider resumes which have not come through direct application.
Rs. 32,000/- per month.
Launched in 2017, the School Initiative for Mental Health Advocacy (SIMHA) is an advocacy, research and capacity building project of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai. SIMHA supports schools through knowledge sharing, training of school leaders, teachers and counsellors and provides guidance on developing sustainable whole-school mental health systems.
Dr. Chetna Duggal