Applications are invited for Research Officer (Part time) for Research Project on Covid 19 at TISS Mumbai for the year 2021. The last date of application is 15 June 2021.
The School of Human Ecology, Tata Institute of Social Sciences is looking for a Research Officer for the 3rdPhase of our research project “Unpacking the Covid-19 Effect”.
Masters in Psychology. Prior research experience (qualitative and quantitative paradigms) a must.
- Project Management
- Supervision and Execution of Data Collection process (end to end)
- Data Analysis (both quantitative &qualitative)
- Report Writing
- Dynamic and able to manage a team
- Knowledge of qualitative interviews and analysis methods
- Strong oral and written skills (with demonstrated skills in writing scientific articles)
- Content development for mental health advocacy
- Social media handling
- Knowledge of quantitative analysis methods with SPSS
5 months part time engagement (flexible hours)
Remuneration of 10500/- per month. Experience certificate on completion of tenure.
Send your resume on: Covid19.kap.she[at]tiss.edu
Last Date to Apply: 15th June 2021.
Click here to view the official notification for Research Officer (Part time) for Research Project on Covid 19 at TISS Mumbai.
You may also be interested in:
- Programme Manager, Saksham Pravaah at TISS Mumbai: Apply by June 10
- Project Executive Officer at IIT Kanpur: Apply by June 9