About the Workshop:
This workshop is designed to provide clarifications in Research Methodological procedures for the scholars pursuing research with respect to qualitative and quantitative methods along with training in Statistical package useful for Social Sciences disciplines.
Objectives of the Workshop:
1. To create understanding and conduct research in social sciences
2. To enable the scholars to plan and conduct field surveys and related procedural experience
in both Qualitative & Quantitative Methods.
3. To provide skills for Data Processing and management in Excel, statistical packages.
4.. To provide clarity with respect to Statistical techniques and Interpretation of Statistical
5.to provide skills in. Prepering Research Report.
Eligibility of the Participants:
Young Scholars registered between 2014-15 and 2016-17 in any branch of Social Sciences
are eligible to apply on the prescribed application format. Selected candidates would be
informed by 20 February, 2018 by Email.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates can apply to the Program Coordinator along with duly filled up
the registration form on before 5th Febraury, 2018.
- The advanced copy of the application may be sent to the Program Coordinator of the Workshop through email or by post.
- There are only 30 seats of which outside the State of Telangana only 15 seats and within the state 15 seats are allotted.
Accommodation & Travel Allowance:-
Accommodation will be provided to the outstation participants on request. Travel allowance by shortest distance bus or train (sleeper class) will be reimbursed to the outstation participants asper ICSSR guidelines. There are limited accommodations available for the outstation candidates.
For further details, please visit the link given here
About the Author