Research is the bedrock of knowledge in general and higher education in particular. The institutions of higher education in India are facing crucial challenge in creating, nurturing and maintaining the level of quality research.
To operationalize this vision, there is need to train, reorient and reactivate the research scholars on research methodology. The current workshop is an effort to enrich the Research scholars on research methodology.
About the Workshop:
The research methodology course for M.Phil./PhD students is expected to cover the fundamentals of research methodology focusing on theoretical and practical inputs.
Specifically, the formulation of research problem, formulation of research hypothesis and testing of hypothesis, conducting literature review, data collection methods, selection of appropriate parametric or non-parametric statistical method for analyzing data, and report writing etc.
- To enable the participants, define research problem, developing an approach to research problem and selection of suitable research design.
- To impart capabilities for formulation and testing of hypothesis based on the nature of research.
- To comprehend appropriateness of statistical software packages for analyzing research data.
- To enable the participants to understand report writing and writing research proposals.
- To make aware the participants about latest trends in social science research discipline.
Research Scholars (M. Phil/Ph.D.) and PG students who want to pursue research
There is no registration fee for the Workshop. Interested candidates may send their duly filled in registration form to the course director on or before May 31, 2017.
The candidates may send scanned copies of registration form and other documents by Email to email@example.com. The duly filled in registration form forwarded by supervisor or Head of the Department/ Institute accompanied by two-page synopsis containing Title of Study, Statement of Problem, Scope of Study, Objectives of Study, Hypotheses etc. Duration,
- Last date for submitting application form: 31 May, 2017.
- Notification for selected Candidates: 01 June, 2017 by Email.
Teaching Learning Centre, Tezpur University, Tezpur-784028
For any further information / clarification please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: (0371)2275681/5680 (Office Hours: 9.00AM TO 5.30PM Monday to Friday)
For more details, please visit this link.