TISS Mumbai (Saksham Prerak) invites applications for the Research Manager post for the year 2021. The last date of application is 15 April 2021.
- Name of the Post: Research Manager, Saksham Prerak –
- Location: Mumbai
- Duration: Till March 2024
- PhD or Masters in Psychology/ Social Work/ Population Studies/Public Health/ Counseling and allied fields
- Minimum 3 years working experience in research projects or as independent researcher or monitoring and evaluation in the field of HIV/ TB and health sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Quantitative & Qualitative analysis.
- Proficiency in data analysis and familiarity with analytical applications such as SPSS, Atlas Ti, MSOffice.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Under the guidance from SPM help in conceptualise, develop detailed study protocol, develop detailed study tools and SOPs
- Assist SPM in preparation of documents for scientific and ethics committees.
- Assist SPM in drawing a detailed plan for capacity building of evaluators and master trainers for evaluation of Targeted interventions
- Organise ToT for TI evaluation component, assist partner organisations to plan and conduct capacity building workshop for TI evaluators
- Supervise the research and TI evaluation agencies and guide them to achieving respective performance goals
- Monitor the execution of research, including implementation of data collection, data analysis, and assisting with reporting requirements.
- Data collection and analysis as and when be needed
- Monitor the capacity building activities of partner organisations for TI evaluations and the monitoring the evaluations conducted
- Assist SPM in disseminating research results through organizing dissemination meetings, publications and presentations
- Plan and undertake training for the research staff of the agencies & Travel as per the programme requirement
- Any other task assigned by the Senior Programme Manager, Saksham
Kindly apply through Google form.
Remuneration CTC: Up to Rs. 75,000/- per month.
Last date of Application: 15th April 2021.