Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Guwahati Campus Calls for Applications for Posts of Research Associate and Research Investigators for conducting a baseline survey for a Project on Meghalaya Community Led Landscape Management Project (CLLMP).
- Research Investigators: 9 vacancies
- Research Associate: 1 vacancy
Research Investigators (9 posts):
- Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences.
- The tasks will involve data collection in any hill districts/villages and extensive travel to rural Meghalaya.
- Knowledge of Khasi/Garo/Jaintia languages and computer literate in MS Excel /SPSS is preferred.
- This appointment will be for a period of 3 months likely to start from April 2018.
Research Associate (1 Post):
- Master Degree in Social Sciences with 2 years experience in having worked as a research assistant or coordinator.
- The tasks will involve coordinating the work of preparing for data collection, translation of tools, coordinating data collection, travelling with the team and organizing the data analyses. Extensive travel to hill districts/villages of Meghalaya.
- Knowledge of Khasi/Garo/Jaintia languages and computer literate in MS-Excel/ SPSS is preferred.
- This appointment will be for a period of 6 months likely to start from April 2018.
Salary and Allowance
- Salary will be commensurate with the experience of the candidate.
- Allowances for travel will be as per TISS rules.
Kindly send your Curriculum vitae/resumes containing phone and e-mail contact details – must be sent preferably vide e-mail (with subject line ‘Research Investigators/Associate’) to Dr. Abhinandan Saikia at firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th March 2018.
Selected candidates will be intimated regarding the date and place of interview.
For any queries, mail: email@example.com