Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Investigator at IIT Kharagpur.
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur is a public technical and research university established by the government of India in Kharagpur, West Bengal, India. Established in 1951, the institute is the first of the IITs to be established and is recognised as an Institute of National Importance.
ICMR-IIT KGP Medtech Biodesign CLiMB Fellowship Program(IBO)
Electronics and Electrical Communication Engg.
Indian Council of Medical Research, Dept. of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare(V. Ramalingamswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 029)
No. of Posts
- Research Investigators will be treated as Biodesign Fellows under the CLiMB program of ICMR, an initiative of its Medical Device & Diagnostics Mission Secretariat.
- Candidates with minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering / Technology, Medicine (including allied fields such as Dental), Industrial / Engineering Design and MBA, are eligible.
- Preference would be given to candidates with demonstrated track record of innovation and entrepreneurship. While the fellowship is offered for one year, two out of the six fellows can be given 2nd year extension based on the progress / technology developed.
Ability to work in a team to create social impact through innovative product development and commercialization. The fellow should be in a position to join full time within 3 weeks of selection.
Upto Rs. Upto Rs.60000(depending upon qualification & experience) (depending upon qualification & experience)
Application fee of Rs. 100/- (Not for female candidates) shall be deposited in the following bank account through RTGS/NEFT/NET Banking etc. The transaction details(UTR No./Transaction ID) shall be given the application form.
1) Bank Name & Address : State Bank Of India(00202); P.O – Kharagpur Technology, Dist: Midnapore; West Bengal – 721302;
2) Name Of Bank A/C : IIT SRIC-OM Account;
3) Account No : 39502115210;
4) IFSC Code: SBIN0000202;
5) Swift Code : SBININBB339;
Coordinator / PI: Goutam Saha
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
September 24, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Research Investigator at IIT Kharagpur.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: