Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates for engagement of Research Internship in various research projects in the field of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology at the Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali.
- Masters Degree final year students (M.Sc/ M.Tech) [Students have to provide mark sheets up to a prefinal year and a No Objection Certificate the competent authority of home institution for the internship program of at least 3 months].
- Students holding a Master’s Degree (M.Sc/ M.Tech). [Students have to provide the final mark sheet of Masters degree and Degree/Provisional Degree certificate].
- The candidate should not be over 28 years as on the application date (This includes reservation relaxation).
Rs. 10,000/- per month
Two to six month
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- The Completed applications in the prescribed format along with annexes should reach email@example.com by June 1, 2020.
- TA for Sleeper Class or Govt. Bus fare will be paid for attending the interview as per as rules of Gov. of India on the production of tickets.
- Original documents of caste certificate/ age proof/ Degree certificates/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented along with the self-attested photocopies of these documents at the time of registration.
Phone Number: 08146042449
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Internship Opportunity with SEBI, Mumbai [Monthly Stipend Rs. 35K; 12 Months]: Apply by June 10.