The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, is organizing a Research Internship on Solar Photovoltaic Fundamentals & Power Converters for Photovoltaic Systems from June to July 2021 for 6 weeks.
NIT-T offers full-time and part-time Ph.D. Program in all branches of Engineering (Chemical, Civil, CSE, Energy and Environment, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation and Control, Mechanical, Metallurgical and Materials, and Production), Architecture, Computer Applications, Management Studies, Science (Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics), and Humanities (English/ Economics).
Scope of the Internship
This research internship program is designed to introduce the fundamentals of solar photovoltaics, the effect of temperature, irradiation, and the impact of partial shading conditions on the extracted power and methods of extracting maximum available power under any environmental conditions. The research internship methodology includes online lectures and case study simulations on solar photovoltaic systems and power converters.
Terms & Conditions
- The period of the Training and Skill Internship shall be at least 6 weeks but not exceeding 2 months.
- The supervisor to whom the interns are attached would be assigning them tasks/ assignments, on which, the intern should work and prepare a report to be submitted.
- A certificate regarding successful completion of internship shall be issued to the intern by the supervisor and head of the department on satisfactory completion of the internship and on submission of the assignment report.
- Interns not completing the requisite period will not be issued any certificate.
- The participant will not be paid any stipend.
Who can Attend?
Post Graduate students studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Power systems/ Power electronics/ Power system engineering/ Power Electronics and Drive can apply.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is May 25, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.