About The Organisation Recruiter
SPRF’s vision is to create a new narrative in the democratic space, providing rigorous, evidence-based solutions in the social and political domain areas of public policy. We aim to help steer discourse in a way that reflects the changing times. As a young team of public policy professionals, development specialists, social scientists, and communications experts, we are looking to decode complex policy issues and make it easily accessible for engagement. Our mission, then, keeps a view of the needs and aspirations of India’s youth; fuelling a spirit of inquiry as well as creating a space for structured debate.
About the Internship
SPRF is looking for Research Interns with a track record of conducting inter-disciplinary research, and has had exposure to academic writing. You should have superior written communication skills and must be comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Assist the research team with qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis.
- Assist the communications team with research for social media platforms.
- Proofreading, editing and fact-checking.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Undergraduate students who are presently in their second year, or above.
- Applicants who have recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree, or are currently enrolled in a Master’s degree course
- Previous experience with qualitative and quantitative research
- Bilingual with an advanced level of English (written and spoken) and one other language
- Proficiency in using MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and platforms such as Google Suite
- Excellent project management skills, including multi-tasking, time management, attention to detail, and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Responsible, well-organized, and pro-active
Number of Interns Required
How To Apply
Please send a copy of your CV (max. two pages) and a cover letter (max. one page), along with a recent writing sample. Send all of the above to email@example.com.
Please note: Due to the volume received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We will not be able to respond to emails or phone calls regarding the status of your application.
For full details, click here.
About the Author