To encourage undergraduate research, the Center for Cognitive Computing (CCC), Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad announces a four to eight weeks long Winter Research Internship Program during the winter vacation period of 2020.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad is a public university located in Allahabad, in Uttar Pradesh. It is one of the nineteen Indian Institutes of Information Technology listed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Cognitive Computing
- Computer Vision
- Complex Networks
- Language and Dialogue Processing
- EEG Analysis
- Interns are required to involve themselves in the research and development work carried out by IIIT Allahabad in the supervision of Prof. U S. Tiwary under CCC.
- The interns are required to upload a Statement of Purpose (SOP) for applying.
- The selected interns will be required to do the research/ development work as assigned by the mentoring faculty at the designated laboratory/ place.
- At the end of the internship, the interns will be required to demonstrate and present their research work before the designated committee as will be decided by her/ his guide.
- The interns will also be required to submit a report duly signed by the mentoring faculty member (guide) to the WRIP Coordinator.
- The internship completion certificate will be issued only after successful completion.
The main aim of the internship is to provide an opportunity and exposure to the outstanding senior level (2nd/ 3rd/ 4th Year) undergraduate student. B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree are also encouraged to apply to interact with the world-class faculty members and state of the art research facilities of the institute.
Interested students from NITs, IIITs, IITs, and other reputed central/ state institutions from all over the country can apply. The offer will be selective, based on academic merit and SOP (Statement of Purpose).
The internship program is offered for a duration of 8 (eight) weeks. The internship will be in two slots:
- The first slot will start from the 2nd week of Dec 2020 (07 Dec- 12 Dec) and
- The starting date of the second slot will be 1st week of January 2020 (Not later than 7th January 2020).
The completion date will be Starting date + 8 weeks.
The fee for registration is re-revised to Rs. 5900 (Rs. 5000+18% GST) instead of
Rs. 2500 (Fee is non-refundable and should be paid at the time of registration).
To register for the internship program, click here. The last date to register is November 30, 2020.
This time, the mode of the internship will be online. This research internship is organized by the Center for Cognitive Computing (CCC) in IIIT-Allahabad. IIIT Allahabad may also separately organized the internship program but this program is separate from that. In case the selected candidate doesn’t get register within the assigned date then his/ her seat will be assigned to the next preferable candidate.)
Office of the Dean(Human Affair)
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
Devghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad-211015 (U.P.), India
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Internship Opportunity 2021 at Morgan Stanley, Mumbai [12 Weeks, Stipend Available]: Apply by Nov 27.