Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Research Internship (Metals and Mining) at BCG, Mumbai.
Boston Consulting Group is an American global management consulting firm founded in 1963, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
About the Internship
They are seeking a strong candidate who can support our Knowledge Team (KT). This team supports consultants with Metals specific knowledge, by providing analysis to drive insight into specific client issues. They use an extensive collection of internal and external resources and tools/methodologies in this process.
- Providing customized data and research leveraging multiple sources
- Gathering, synthesizing, and running basic analysis on data
- Ensuring data exhaustiveness
- Preparing accurate, well-developed documents and charts
- Communicating and proactive in sharing of task/work updates
- Pursuing/completed bachelor’s degree from a reputed university with demonstrated high academic achievement
- Knowledge of Metals & Mining industry and comfort with handling large data sets will be an added advantage
- Able to demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Able to create and structure PowerPoint presentations and proficient in Excel
- Accuracy, attention to detail and adherence to committed timelines
- Strong work ethic, service mentality and a collaborative / team-player mindset
- Effective written & verbal communication.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.