Research Innovation and Incubation Showcase aims to bring together the stakeholders from government agencies, industry and academia. There will be five parallel sessions on the topical themes of Digital Health, Human-Centered Design, Information Security, Internet of Things and Sustainability. Talks and panels to discuss the state-of-the-art, the way forward, and opportunities for future collaboration along with networking and poster sessions.
- Digital Health
- Human-Centered Design
- Information Security
- Internet of Things
- Venkat Padmanabhan: Deputy Managing Director, Microsoft Research India. Worked with Microsoft Research Redmond for 8½ years. Founder of Mobility, Networks, and Systems group in India. Shanti Swaroop Bhatnagar Awardee (2016). Fellow of Association for Computing Machinery (2016), Indian National Academy of Engineering (2014) Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (2012).
- Alok Mittal: ST Microelectronics
- Anurag Agrawal: Sr. Scientist, Director, Translational Research in Lung Disease.
- Debjani Roy: Faculty member in Human-Centered Design at Srishti Institute of Art, Design, and Technology.
- Chander Kaher: Senior Group Manager at ST Microelectronics.
- Deepak Gangadharan: Assistant Professor, IIIT Hyderabad.
- Deepika Prakash: Assistant Professor, NIIT University.
- Gopinath Kanchi: Professor, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- Mandira Kalra Kalan: Associate Director/Head Communication, Population Foundation of India.
- Laxmidhar Behera: Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Kanpur.
- Meenakshi Tripathi: Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, MNIT Jaipur.
- R K Shyamsundar: Distinguished V. Professor, IIT Bombay.
- Rajeev Shorey: Principal Scientist/Researcher at TCS Innovation Labs, Cincinnati/Bangalore and Adjunct Faculty, Department of CSE, IIT Delhi.
- Krishna Ravi Srinivas: Consultant at RIS and Managing Editor of Asian Biotechnology and Development Review (ABDR).
- Sharmila Mande: Chief Scientist, TCS Research, Tata Consultancy Services.
- Students are invited to submit their abstracts for poster presentation at RIISE 2020 @IIIT-Delhi.
- A committee of experts will review your abstract and their decision will be communicated to you.
- If the poster is accepted for presentation, a format for the poster will be shared with the team.
- Also, all the members of a team whose poster has been accepted will have to register individually for the event.
- To submit your abstracts online, click here.
Phone Number: 91-11-26907400-7404
Email ID: email@example.com