About the Fellowship
University of Munich, one of the leading research universities in Europe, with a more than 500-year-long tradition, is advertising up to five research fellowships for scholars active in global history. The university is committed to the highest international standards of excellence in research and teaching.
Fellows will be based at the Munich Centre for Global History. During their stay, they will work on a research project in global history or its neighbouring fields. They are expected to give a lecture about their project and actively engage with the scholarly community at the university and particularly at the centre.
The fellowships are open to postdoctoral researchers from all disciplines.
Note: Scholars who are already advanced in their academic careers and have a strong international track record are explicitly encouraged to apply.
- Economy travel to and from Munich
- A monthly living allowance
- Free housing in a furnished studio apartment in Munich
- Office space at the Munich Centre for Global History
How to Apply
Applications will include:
- A letter of motivation
- A short outline of the research to be done during the fellowship (1-2 pages)
- A CV
- Preferred time and duration of the fellowship
All application material should be send electronically as one PDF-file to email@example.com.
The last date to apply is 31 January 2019.
Dr. Susanne Hohler
- Phone: +49 (0)89 2180-5434
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the fellowship, visit the official website.