Applications are invited for Research Fellow- SCMC at IIM Bangalore for the year 2022. The last date of application is 13 January.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore invites application for the position of Research Fellow – Supply Chain Management Centre [SCMC].
The Supply Chain Management Center (SCMC) is one of the Centers of Excellence at the Indian Institute of Management @ Bangalore (IIM-B), and builds upon the strengths of IIMB in research, education, and integration of inter-functional business disciplines to serve as a valuable knowledge-generating resource for the supply chain and logistics domain.
- Candidate should be at least a PhD from a reputed Institution, with specialization in supply chain, operations management or data sciences.
- Experience of at least 2 years of having worked with the statistical tools / supply chain / procurement is essential.
- Knowledge: It is vital that the applicant possess knowledge and skills in supply chain and procurement processes.
- Collaborative skills: They must be able to work collaborative in a team-oriented environment,
- Communication skills: They require excellent written as well as verbal communication skills for effective presentation of both technical and non-technical information.
- Organizational skills: It is essential that they are highly organized individuals with the ability to effectively prioritize workload and execute tasks successfully even when faced within tight deadlines,
- Quantitative skills: It is essential that applicant is highly numerate with strong qualitative and quantitative analysis skills. The candidate must be comfortable with and capable of synthesizing large data sets into actionable insights.
- Positive attitude, a detail orientation and ability to interact with the senior leadership.
- Responsible for executing various research and consultancy projects undertaken by the centre.
- Interacting with various external agencies in public and private sector to gather information and insights.
- Responsible for the organizational analysis, and reporting of data collected from various sources, utilizing various business intelligence tools build frameworks and models.
- Responsible for designing, constructing, maintaining, and deploying data sources,
- Explore new ways to analyse data using statistical methods, machine learning, and predictive models.
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online.
Closing date for applications is Jan 13, 2022.
You may also be interested in: