Applications are invited for the post of Research Fellow at IIT Bombay.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is a public technical and research university located in Powai, Mumbai, India. IIT Bombay was founded in 1958. In 1961, the Parliament decreed IITs as Institutes of National Importance.
Citizenship Futures: ’the Politics of Hope’ In India and Europe
About the Project
Ethnographic Project on Politics of Hope in Mumbai
Essential Qualifications & Experience
The candidate should be an PhD in sociology, anthropology or development studies and allied disciplines and should have a minimum of three years of post-PhD experience of research with peer reviewed publications.
- Experience of leading qualitative research projects.
- Working knowledge of Hindi, Marathi and any other regional language.
- Three Peer Reviewed Publications
Desirable Experience of Qualitative Research on Identity and Poverty in Urban Spaces in Mumbai.
Leading fieldwork, analysing data and working on publications.
Consolidated salary Rs.40000 p.m.
- The position is temporary for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project. The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at his/ her own expenses.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link.
Dec 5, 2020
For more details, click the link below.