Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Fellow at Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana.
The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) in Ludhiana is largest agriculture university in asia It is a state agricultural university in India.It was established in 1962 and is the nation’s third-oldest agricultural university, after Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar and Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneshwar.
Duration and Scheme Details
A period of six months is provided in the scheme “Centre of excellence for utilization of brackish water for fruit and vegetable production in South-Western Punjab NHM-2 (PC-4277)”.
- B.Tech. Agricultural Engineering with minimum OCPA 6.00/10.00 basis or 60% marks.
- M.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering (Soil & Water Engineering) with minimum OCPA 6.50/10.00 basis or 65% marks.
Note: The candidate who does not possess Master’s degree in the relevant subject but possesses Ph.D. Degree in the discipline required at Master’s level, shall be eligible for the post.
Experience in Drip irrigation and fertigation.
Rs.23000/- plus HRA per month fixed
How to Apply?
- Applications on prescribed form are invited containing name, address, age, educational qualifications, experience etc. along with attested copies of certificates.
- The last date for the receipt of applications in the office duly completed in all respect is 23-9-2021. The incomplete applications or unsupported by requisite documents will not be entertained.
- The candidates should appear for interview on 29-9-2021 at 11.30 A.M. in the office room of Head of the Department. No separate information for interview will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Note: The application form for the above-said post may be obtained from the office of the Head, Department of Soil Science by submitting a bank draft for Rs.200/- issued in favour of Comptroller, PAU, and Ludhiana.
September 23, 2021