NIPFP is looking to hire Consultants to work for the NIPFP-DEA research program in macro-finance and policy work. The position is on an annually renewable annual contract subject to performance and fund availability.
NIPFP is a premier research institution in public economics and policy. The institute has made significant research contribution in the areas of revenue and taxation, fiscal management, public expenditure, macro-economic policies, fiscal federalism and other policy issues both at the Central and the State-level.
No. of Posts
The incumbent will be required to conduct policy research and provide the required support to the team on policy analysis and economic thematic work. The indicative areas of inquiry will include but not be limited to the following thematic areas:
- Research support for developing outputs for Sovereign Credit Rating Meetings;
- Research support in the realm of financial stability including the working of various segments of financial markets;
- Research support on fiscal policy and public debt;
- Performing such other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Master’s degree in Economics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- 2 – 3 years of relevant professional experience:
- Undertaken research on contemporary economic issues
- Undertaken research on financial markets
- Hands-on experience of working with statistical software such as R would be desirable.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply for the position with a cover letter, updated CV and a write up not exceeding 1000 words on how they are the most suitable candidate for the position via email to email@example.com on or before 5 p.m. on 25 October 2021.
- The email must contain the post title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by NIPFP for the interview/s.
- NIPFP reserves its right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Oct 25, 2021
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: