JOB POST: Research Fellow/ Associate at Public Health Foundation of India [3 Vacancies]: Apply by Nov 10
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health. PHFI is headquartered in New Delhi with national presence through its constituent units of regional Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) and Centers of Applied Research in core public health themes.
The Public Health Foundation of India invites applications for three posts of Research Fellow/ Associate at the institute.
- The 1st project does research on impact assessment of maternal and child health interventions, and understanding issues around cause other f death, and on related health information systems.
- The 2nd project does research on disease burden and assesses the impact of interventions.
- Contribute to the planned research in collaboration with senior investigators and the team.
- Conduct a literature review and data searches related to the research themes.
- Provide methodological inputs for the research.
- Compile data and information in a logical manner.
- Generate datasets to be used for statistical analyses.
- Generate and review statistical specifications for commonly used statistical analyses with minimal supervision.
- Implement relevant statistical analysis methods to analyze and interpret large study data.
- Contribute to writing scientific publications and reports.
- Medical, public health, or related degree. Around 3-5 years of experience in health research or health projects, OR,
- Ph.D. or Masters in statistics, biostatistics or related fields. Around 3 years of relevant statistical analysis experience and Good knowledge of epidemiology study designs, common analysis methods, descriptive and inferential statistics, summarization of data and presentation practices.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may send their detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please mention the exact Position Code (PHFI-RSFW-124)/ (PHFI-RSFW-124) in the subject line.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.