The interview for the temporary post of Research Engineer under SMDP C2SD Proiect funded by MEITY, Govt. of India will be conducted in the Dept. of Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), NIT Arunachal Pradesh on via Google meet at 12:00 noon onwards.
- Name of the Post: Research Engineer (RE) – 01
- Name of the Research Proiect: SMDP- Chip to System Design
- Name of Sponsoring Agency: MeitY (Govt of India)
- Tenure of the Project: 2015 -2021
- Tenure of the Assignment: Initially for 06 months and extendable thereafter till the completion of project subject to the satisfactory performance and/or the availability of fund released by sponsoring agency.
- BE (ECE/ EE/ EIE/ EEE/ CSE) and ME/ M.Tech in VLSI/ Microelectronics/ Nanotechnology/ Electronic System and related areas.
- PhD or PhD (thesis submitted) is desirable.
- Knowledge in VLSI design tools (Cadence, Mentor Graphics) is a Must. Backend design (transistor-to-chip) exposure is preferred.
Eligible candidates may appear for the online interview at the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh. The candidates are advised to send a mail to majumder.alak[at]gmail.com on or before 21 Feb 2021 (5.00 PM) with a subject “Application for RE position under
SMDP project; along with the relevant documents: CV, mark sheets, research papers (if any) and experience
certificate (if any) etc. attached as a single PDF. The link of GOOGLE MEET will be shared to the candidates prior
to the date of interview.
Mere possession of essential desirable qualification and experience does not guarantee selection for the post. Candidates will be selected on merit and need of the project.
- RE is required for IC design (Layout to GDS-II).
- The candidate is expected to carry out his/her own research as per the discussion with PI
- Other Lab activities as assigned by PI.
Assistant a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose More (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)