The DST NM-ICPS Technology Innovation Hub on Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition Systems (UAVs, ROVs, etc.) – TiHAN at IIT Hyderabad will be the source for fundamental knowledge and technologies (IPs, Publications, Products, Commercialization as Licensing, ToTs…) in the technology vertical of Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition Systems (UAVs, ROVs, etc.).
IIT Hyderabad is one among the 2nd generation of IITs started by the Govt. of India. Today IITH offers 11 BTech programs, 1 BDes Program, 3 MSc programs, 18 MTech programs, 1 MDes program, 1 MA Program, and 15 Ph.D. programs in all branches of engineering, science, liberal arts, and design.
Research Engineer (Communications) (01)
- B.Tech/ M.Tech (ECE, CSE, IT, EEE)
- Experience in Signal Processing and Wireless communication
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Experience in Embedded System Design.
- Strong embedded system debugging skills & understanding of hardware schematic.
- Experience in integration of sensors to controller boards.
- Preferable if the candidate has the automotive background.
- Should be good in C++ or Python programming.
- Desirable to be familiar with the ROS platform.
- 2 – 3 years of experience.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 14, 2021.
The Short-listed candidates will be informed of an Interview by E-mail with details. The interview for the selection may be either online (likely) or physical depending on the situation. No TA/ DA will be given to the candidate
You might also be interested in: