Research Associateship and Fellowship @ ISRO [15 Vacancies]: Walk-In Interview on Oct 25-27
About the Organsiation
Indian Institute of Remote Sensing, a unit of Indian Space Research Organisation
(lSRO), is a premier institute for capacity building and research in the field of Remote Sensing and Geoinformatics.
The Institute has a multi-disciplinary and problem oriented research agenda focusing on developing land-ocean-atmosphere applications and understanding Earth’s surface and subsurface processes using primarily the space-based technologies. The research programmes are intricately linked to overall goal of ISRO towards operationalization of space-based services for national development.
Indian Institute of Remote Sensing, a unit of ISRO, invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals who desire to pursue Remote Sensing and Geoinformatics related research as Research Associates or Junior Research Fellows.
- For Research Associateship:
- PhD in relevant subject
- For Junior Research Fellowship:
- M.Sc or M.Tech in relevant subject
There are a total of 15 vacancies.
- Research Associates: 2
- Junior Research Fellows: 13
- Research Associate: Rs. 36,000 per month
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25,000 per month
How to Apply
- Application form is annexed with the official notification.
- Duly filled application form should be brought along with relevant original documents on the date of interview.
Date of Interview
25-27 October 2018
- Phone: 0135-2524324
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, visit the official website and view the official notification.
About the Author