NIT Patna invites applications for Research Associates under DST funded project for the year 2021. The last date of application submission is 11 Jan 2021.
- Project Title: Quantum Foundations to Quantum Technologies
- Description of the project: It is a Multi‐Institutional Networked Programme on Quantum Enabled Science &
Technology (QuEST) initiated by ICPS division of DST India.
- PI: Dr. Alok Kumar Pan, Department of Physics, NIT Patna
- No. of RA post– 02
- Mandatory: As per the attached Office Memorandum SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated 30.01.19.
- Desirable: Expertise in one of the areas of quantum foundations, information theory, cryptography, metrology, quantum optics and publications in high visibility journals. PhD in theoretical computer science, machine learning, and artificial intelligences may also apply.
Interested candidate is encouraged to send the application along with her/his latest CV to Dr. Alok Kumar Pan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If one wants to apply by post, the hard copy should reach to Dr. Alok Kumar Pan, Department of Physics, Ashok Rajpath, National Institute of Technology Patna, 800005, India. The email and/or phone number should be mentioned for communication.
Emoluments: As per DST rules (DST Office Memorandum SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated 30.01.19).