Applications are invited for Research Associates Under DST Funded Project at JNU, New Delhi for the year 2021. The last date of application is 25 July.
Applications are invited for DST Funded Project entitled “Development of single cell-derived clonal spheroids as a tool for drug discovery in cancer research.”
- Ph.D. in Biological Sciences/ Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Chemical Sciences with minimum one publication in SCI journal.
- Desirable: Candidates having experience in mammalian cell culture, confocal microscopy and animal handling. It will be an advantage to have an experience in cancer biology, transcriptomics studies, bioinformatics and experience on NGS analysis.
- Eligible candidates may apply by sending their complete application in the given format. The attested copies of the certificates and proof of research experience (if any) are to be attached with the hard copy as well as the soft copy of application. The applications should reach at the address given below latest by July 25, 2021.
- Prof. Vibha Tandon, Special Centre for Molecular Medicines, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, on or before 25th July 2021. The soft copy of the application needs to be sent on the email address vtandon[at]mail.jnu.ac.in.
The position is completely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The fellowship will be as per sanction in the project and/or as per. The initial appointment may be for three months or as per recommendation of the selection committee, which can be extended on the basis of assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority.
The eligible candidates may further be shortlisted based on the qualification/experience depending on the total number of applications received. JNU may select candidate against the above post depending upon the qualifications and experience of the candidate and reserves the right to relax any of the qualification(s) in case the candidate is found otherwise well qualified by the Selection Committee.
- Start Date of Advertisement: 15.07.2021
- End Date of Advertisement: 25.07.2021
- Interview will be conducted online on August 01st, 2021. The link for the interview will be sent on July 31, 2021 to the selected candidates and further details regarding the interview will be notified through email.
Rs. 49000/- + 24% HRA.
Click here to view the official notification of Research Associates Under DST Funded Project at JNU, New Delhi.
You may also be interested in: